- Any refunds due under the terms of How’s Bentley Refund Policy shall be paid within 31 days.
- Clients enrolling in Group Obedience Course pay a $25.00 non-refundable deposit.
- There are no makeup sessions or refunds for Group Course participants that are absent during a scheduled Group Obedience Course session.
- There are no refunds for clients who elect to withdraw from the Group Course after the first session begins.
- Clients who prepay the full fee for Group Class and elect, for whatever reasons, to withdraw from class before the first session begins will be due a refund equal to the full fee less $25.00.
- If, after the 2nd session of Group Course is held, How’s Bentley representative feels a Group Course participant’s dog is not ready for the group environment, a private Half Session will be provided for no additional fees.
- The Half Session included with the Jump Start shall be scheduled and completed within 60 days of the Full Session. All unused Half Sessions are forfeited at the end of the 60 day period. No refunds for unused Half Sessions.
- No portion of any private fees is refundable.